A wise being once said, "Do or do not. There is no try." This is what I am doing now.
- Living in lockdown,
a year2 years later still, in Manila, Philippines (and still thinking about moving to Boracay, LOL).
- Working for myself, FM1, and Eagle Broadcasting Corporation.
- Publishing an article about starting over and how to start a career in radio.
- Planning a new multi-platform tech show on NET25 and FM1. [Codename: "TITO"]
- Reading (rereading) The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday and Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom. Up next: The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Listening to Tim Ferris' podcast interview with Balaji Srinivasan about how to become noncancelable and the path to personal freedom and wealth in a new world.
- Watching The Good Place.
- Buying nothing.
- Learning how to write lean and clean CSS to customize this website.
- Exercising at home following this workout routine from ATHLEAN-X.
- Playing (replaying) a new island on "Animal Crossing" on the Nintendo Switch (so I can also "mail" my 7-year-old niece digital gifts from the game).
- Praying for peace and quick distribution of a COVID vaccine in the Philippines at Templo Central in Iglesia Ni Cristo.
On the flip side, here are some things I am not doing that you might be tempted to ask me to do: hosting corporate events and weddings, considering other part-time or full-time job opportunities, or meeting with you over coffee to check out your pitch deck. (I wish had more lifetimes to do all those things though!)
Updated monthly. Last updated January 27, 2022. Inspired by Derek Sivers' "Now" project.